View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #24
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a treadmill at home as well but usually try to run outside. BUT I'm starting to get a little leary about it as I get older. I have heard of at least 2 people who basically dropped dead while running. Heart had to be re-started. If they had been outside they wouldn't have made it, but since they were in a gym, they had some paddles and got them right back up.

They are back on the treadmill...

Even at my home I'm wondering if anyone would notice I was a dead guy, I may need to get a treadmill that has an alarm on it if the emergency chord is pulled.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote