View Single Post
Old 05-27-2001, 10:28 PM   #139
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Giving up Eisley, a 2nd round pick or both and $3 million cash for Anderson, Moiso and either the 11th or 22nd (most likely) pick is a pretty good deal to me.

I think Anderson can handle 15-20 minutes a game but his contract is something to keep in mind, but that doesn't seem to bother Cuban much.

Moiso would help forget getting rid of Etan Thomas without seeing him play a game imo. He may not play much next season but could be a future thing or used in another trade down the line.

I think if we did this trade, Cuban and Nelson would push for the 11th pick and Boston would need to show appreciation to us for taking Anderson's contract off their hands. That would leave them the 10th and 22nd pick, it's not like we would be stripping them of picks or something.

We would still have Trent to trade for a player or 2 depending on the team, probably not big players but we would be getting something.

Plus, that would still leave us the exception to go after a player or 2.