View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 12:10 PM   #1
YouKnowWhoIAm

YouKnowWhoIAm is on a distinguished road

Yes, this is UberDirk. Please don't ban me immediately, read what I have to say here and what I have had to put up with, thank you. This is a e-mail I sent to the Mods, one of many that they never even replied too, they are breaking their own rules, my 1 week ban was up, but i wasn't unbanned!............

"Ok, this is getting ridiculos here. I have tried to be polite, but you guy's just keep ignoring my e-mails, why??? Now I apologize for coming back as "Le Roi", but I think we all know why I did so! My ban was up and you wouldn't unban me, not only that, you wouldn't answer one freakin e-mail! Now listen here, a few weeks ago DJ let banned members back and CLEARED ALL CURRENT STRIKES ON CURRENT MEMBERS. Now I was a member, therefore all my strikes were gone. Now I was just banned, well, since I had no strikes (being dj cleared them) that was my 1st strike. The 1st strike equal's a banning for ONE WEEK! My one week ban HAS BEEN UP! Now why have I not been unbanned? That's why I tried to come back as "Le Roi", I just wanted my justice. My ban is up, so why am I banned????? Please, just reply. Thank you
YouKnowWhoIAm is offline   Reply With Quote