View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:40 AM   #37
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Jason Kidd was destroying the three point line last year in the regular season. There was reason to hope that he had permanently turned himself into a dead-eye spot up three point shooter. His level of play over the last month is a much, much bigger story than Dirk having a poor couple of games.
I don't know. I've never been a Kidd fan so maybe i'm speaking from a Kidd doubter perspective rather than speaking as a NBA fan but Kidd last season was a product of teams simply not giving a damn about him. They would literally leave him wide open for him to shoot a 3 with his toe on the line. I've never had confidence in his offensive game from jump. He's terrible at driving to the lane. His mid range game is not even worth noting. His 3 point shot has been inconsistent at best. I just hope the Mavs didn't go into this season expect much more than what Kidd is giving them. We came out of this offseason with Tyson Chandler and I questioned the move at the time but its ended up being a GREAT move. But I said this offseason the Mavs were more than a Tyson Chandler away from contending last season and that's what we came out of this offseason with. Tyson Chandler and that's it. The first position this team needs to look into acquiring is a legit two guard who can defend. Every other team can seem to find them but we can't.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote