View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Yep.. posts such as Axillas kinda make me want to go blind so that I cannot read that crap anymore. It's been a long, long time since Dirk's been a perimeter guy. During the regular season, he's a high post/mid range guy with a couple of threes a game mixed in. During the playoffs, he drives the ball a bit more and gets to the line. Right now, the talent around him wouldn't win 30 games without him in the lineup..(probably not 25).
lol how many fans, journalists, and players INCLUDING DIRK have said this is the most talented team of the Dirk era? its their opinion, not necessarily mine.

and inside-out basketball wins... its a common thread in sports. you establish yourself near the rim and it opens up the rest of the court. you establish the run and it opens the pass. you establish the fastball and then slip the changeup.
maybe you didn't notice all the alley-oops chandler and marion were getting at the beginning of the season--or when roddy was in a groove last season.

and dirk isn't an inside player. maybe you're satisfied with the backdown from 20 feet, but thats still perimeter compared to being in the paint.

he's Out Of Position and has been his entire career