View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #57
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I really don't know who to root for between OKC and LA tomorrow - gotta root for OKC right? As poor as we have been recently, that we can still get the 2 seed is amazing.

that said, i might prefer to be in the Denver/SA bracket than the Portland/LA bracket. Or best of all, the NO/OKC bracket if by some miracle that's how it shakes down
from what i've seen, it's in our best interests to drop to the 4th seed. we can beat denver. i would rather face denver than portland in the 1st round. have you seen portland lately? so we beat denver and face the spurs in the second round while the blazers beat the lakers in the 2nd round. we get lucky against the spurs a-la 2006(better than facing the lakers at least) then we beat the blazers in the WCF and get to the finals. easy money.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote