View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 06:27 PM   #13
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

ok the t'wolves are at the part where terrel brandon is probably done and garnett is trying to keep the teams hopes alive for the playoffs and wally is trying to find his strokes. if the t'wolves are out of the playoff race by mid feb, then there will be a deal but the only team that has the players and the money to do it is the mavs. they know they wont even make it past the second round and they know that they might not get garnett resigned later so why waste time keepign the guy around a team thats going down hill? i think the deal is worth it, garnett would get another chance to get past the second round and do it with the mavs and the t'wolves would do much better without him. they wuold get lafrentz and van exel, they need a point and van exel could average maybe 20 points a game for them? and lafrentz would maybe feel more comfortable there then in dallas and plus he could play the way he should have played when he was drafted? so i'm hoping that they make a trade before the deadline.
the sacremento kings have tons of players who could be starters on other teams. i dont think the mavs will make it past the second round again this season if they dont trade. we'll just have to wait till feb 20th to see what happens.