View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 07:20 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< I don't care if UD returns because he can't hurt me even trying it, and also enjoyed some of his posts, but there are many of my friends, specially women, who don't want to see UD again, and that's a very good reason to concur in his obligated absence >>

Chiwas: Which is the primary reason I would prefer not to see UD posting again unless something changes. It is highly unfair to those who he has offended and kept from using the board in his blatant disregard for the community standards. I sincerely hope that he changes and can some day come back and be a productive member of this community,. But until the mods feel assured that there is a high likely hood of this happening, I fully support them in their decision to keep him and others who have behaved like him out.