View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #32
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I agree with this, but in fairness I think most Mavs fans have finally started to realize that now. I only wish Cuban and Donnie would've realized this before trading for him.
I think Mavs fans are probably ahead of the curve in this regard. My impression of the national media is that the Mavs are Dirk and Jason Kidd...none of them appreciate that Kidd is probably no better than the 5th or 6th best player on the team.

Addendum...

Is there anyone in the universe who would take Matt Bonner over Jason Kidd? I dont think so, and I include myself. Nonetheless, Matt Bonner has a significantly higher on court v off court +\- than Kidd. This is the essence of overrated...where the commonly held perception of a player's value is considerably higher than his measurable on court contribution.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-12-2011 at 10:25 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote