View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 AM   #33
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
KG.

He's good and a great defender but he ain't been ASG material. 14-8 over the last two years while playing with 2-3 other All-Stars. Hell naw.
Obviously, Kobe has him longevity-vise, but Garnett's prime impact (and i dont't like him either...) literally dwarfs Bryant's prime impact. PER, all kinds of adjusted plus-minuses, roland rating, you name it, every advanced stat basically. It's no wonder that the top 5 of the last decade when it comes to adjusted plus-minuses, contains KG, Dirk, Duncan, and i don't remember who else, but Kobe is not there.

Kobe's prime impact is so unbelievable weak, it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a top 30 season of all- time. Not only lot of his peers destroys him impact-wise, but a lot of players who people actually ranks behind Kobe already (Robinson, Hakeem for example). He has the rings, but again, what other great player wouldn't have with a supporting cast like that, with a coach like that, and with refs like that? (Sacramento series anyone?)
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote