View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:07 AM   #34
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I hate Kobe, but the guy is easily one of the top 10 greatest players ever. And yes, you could make a very strong argument for top 5.

The idea that he is in any way "overrated" I find to be just plain silly.
No it's actually not, and no, he's not easily one of the top 10 players ever. He doesn't have a PER in the top 20 probably. All he has is his rings, which i know in America means everything, but what did he do, besides below average scoring efficiency, bitching about his teammates, and do the wannabe Jordan routine? How is possible that he's literally the only all-time great who oddly different, when you look at the advanced stats? You could say stats aren't everything, yet, he's the only one that does not have the impact numbers? And don't give me that weak rings argument. Again, replace Kobe with Dirk for their careers, and Dirk has 5 rings, Kobe has none. Please, give me that strong argument why should we change the immortal 6 to immortal 7. (lmao)
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote