View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:10 AM   #35
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
This I can get on board with, for the most part. You just went much more over the top in your previous post. Duncan is unquestionably the best player of the last decade+. I think Shaq vs Kobe is much closer to a discussion, and I don't put KG ahead of him.

But this post I can get behind for sure.
It still stands what i wrote, this was just part of my argument why i think he's overrated. Obviously, i'm not a fan, but even i have him outside of the top 10 all-time. To me though, he wouldn't crack the immortal 6 even if he wins 2 more. He simply does not have the prime impact. I think prime impact is the most important thing when it comes to an all-time list. And Kobe is the odd man out.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 04-13-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote