View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #39
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Now wait a minute now. You can argue that Russell Westbrook is a superstar in this league. I need to this type of play from him for about another year or two for me to consider him a superstar personally but he's every bit as good as Derrick Rose and that's not a slight to Rose but more so a compliment for how great Westbrook has been this season. He's defintely been more consistent than Durant.

I am not saying that as a slight, to Rose he is a great player but people annointed him the MVP and Kenny and Chuck called him the best player in the NBA, he isn't a top 5 player yet. Westbrook is great but I still take Durant over him, he plays too fast at times same for Rose
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote