View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #40
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Now wait a minute now. You can argue that Russell Westbrook is a superstar in this league. I need to this type of play from him for about another year or two for me to consider him a superstar personally but he's every bit as good as Derrick Rose and that's not a slight to Rose but more so a compliment for how great Westbrook has been this season. He's defintely been more consistent than Durant.

I am not saying that as a slight, to Rose he is a great player but people annointed him the MVP and Kenny and Chuck called him the best player in the NBA, he isn't a top 5 player yet. Westbrook is great but I still take Durant over him, he plays too fast at times same for Rose
I'd take Durant over Westbrook too but I think Westbrook has been the more consistent this season. You know what you get night in and out from him. With Durant sometimes his J is falling sometimes its not. I'd probably take Durant over any superstar right now when you factor in potential and age.

I like Rose's game. I think when JET and Chuck say Rose is the best player in the league they're factoring in his impact he's had on the Bulls. But no I can't say he's the best player or top 5. He's getting there though. He's still very young into his career like Westbrook is.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote