View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynum4MVP View Post
Well if you believe efficient losses delivered by Lebron and Wade are better then inefficient wins delievered by Kobe, we can just agree to disagree.

In the meantime, I truly wish the Mavs well in taking care of the Blazers. I'd want no part of the Blazers.

Then we'll see how inefficient Kobe hurts the Lakers against the Mavs in a couple of weeks.
First off, good buddy, I have no opinion on Lebron and Wade at all, as it relates to this thread. Not sure how that got started. Now, what I do believe is that inefficiency is generally a bad thing. No, I don't dress it up in pretty clothes, such as "inefficient win." Inefficient is simply less desirable than efficient, is the way I roll.

The more I think about it, I'm wondering if I missed a made shot by Kobe. I know I had him for six misses down the stretch, and of course that made three, but I'm wondering if I have neglected to include that long two, where his toe was on the line.

No matter, even if so. Two out of eight isn't a whole lot better than one out of seven. It's just so remarkable how the entire rest of the Lakers team shuts it down entirely when it's late and it's time for Kobe to shoot (or, miss six out of seven).
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote