View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #75
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Either way it has been pitiful.

They have lost to Sa last year at home and couldn't win a road game. They lost at home against Denver and couldn't win a road game. They lost at home to the Hornets and then couldn't win a road game. They lost at home to GS and couldn't win a road game.

It's been frustrating. The first two games are critical to the Mavs. For such a good road team in the regular season, thy have sucked in the playoffs at "stealing one."
I agree with "frustrating," for sure. Pitiful? I dunno. Some of the individual effort were pitiful (especially a couple of those NO and Denver road games), but they lost Games 3 and 4 in SA last year by a combined total of like 7 points. I'm not ready to call that pitiful across the board.

I do agree that they need to figure out how to steal one or two at some point if this is gonna be a significant playoff run.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote