View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #88
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...7130&start=150

Quote:
Well done Mavs. Another playoff win thanks to the officials. This is almost as bad as the blatant officiating that they got in the 2006 Western Conference Finals.
Quote:
Seriously, a lot are real fouls, but the stuff Dirk gets a foul called is a joke. I guess LA should be getting 10-12 fts a game.
Quote:
The referees are supposed to be a medium to create an equal and safe playing environment between two teams, this game is so pathetically advantageous towards the other team I reserve the right to say F*CK YOU STUPID ZEBRAS.
Quote:
This is beyond homecourt advantage. Thank you Sterggot!
Quote:
I must say LA was being pushed around (clearly fouled) everytime on the block and not getting to the ft line.

He needs to make more whiny facial expressions so the refs notice. Like dirk does
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote