View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #19
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I think one of the stupidest things people do in the NBA is just simply look at the box at the end of game to see if the refs were fair or unfair.
While I agree that that's certainly possible, comparing foul numbers and free throws is not nearly as stupid as the fan reactions in any given GDT on any given message board. 90% percent of the time fans of the losing team complain about the refs and think it's one of the main reasons they lost. NBA officiating is pretty bad in general and we saw a lot of examples tonight. However, after a game like this one, I hardly need to look at the refs to understand why we lost. From reading the GDT, one could tend to think that we got royally screwed, which isn't the case.

We simply couldn't get it done tonight for various reasons.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote