View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #49
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

When they are shooting like they were, there is no reason for JJB to be in the game for as long as he was in the 4th. I don't care if he provides a little bit of offensive punch, I think the defensive black hole more than makes up for that. I like him, he is tough and will take a punch (well, elbows, literally) but the refs have started to not call that on the post ups. He makes our team defense really suspect, especially with JET and Kidd in at the same time, to where it is just counter-active to have him in. This game lies heavily on the shoulders of RC, in my honest opinion. Sure, the refs called some BS calls and then non-calls that were crucial and led to easy Portland baskets. Then the Mavs miss so many free throws, but when it comes down to it, the rotations cost us in the 4th.

Last edited by saclare; 04-22-2011 at 08:41 AM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote