View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Personally I didn't have much issue with the rotations last night. The team was struggling to score and JJB was providing a lift offensively. Yes the team has to scramble to cover for him defensively, but when Kidd and Dirk aren't playing up to their level, and Marion isn't contributing offensively, you have to adjust somehow.

I thought it was justified last night.
Yep.

I absolutely hated seeing Barea on the floor for the entire 4th quarter, but Shawn Marion has been garbage on offense so far in the playoffs and we definitely needed some scoring. The problem with JJB, though, is that we weren't getting any stops on defense.

This is where a healthy, heady Roddy could have helped us a lot...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-22-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote