View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #64
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
That was the Jason Kidd that I feared would show up eventually...the one that we will not stand a chance with. The crazy turnovers (5) and some other close calls made it look like he was insecure and a little intimidated right off the tip. I know it's hard to change things and commit to it, but obviously he has to attack and play like games 1 and 2. He doesn't have to knock down every shot but he has to penetrate and put them up and keep the offensive flow. Carlisle even said the same thing.

Guys were losing their defensive assignments all over the place and getting stuck behind screens too often. Especially early in the game when Portland was setting a pace.

Brendan Haywood, good gosh. Your a professional... and yet can't hit FT's to save your life or the teams momentum. It's a long season and one would like to think that a player will improve on almost everything they are working on during that period but somehow it has gotten worse in the post season. From a career %60, to season %36, to playoffs %16. Please take it easy on the silly fouls Chandler.
Yep, Kidd has to keep shooting regardless, I'm sure he's said it before, if he's 1-10, he still has to shoot, not think, shoot it. Once he stops, the offense stalls, then you end up chucking a desperation with 2 ticks left.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote