View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #50
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'd take Durant over Westbrook too but I think Westbrook has been the more consistent this season. You know what you get night in and out from him. With Durant sometimes his J is falling sometimes its not. I'd probably take Durant over any superstar right now when you factor in potential and age.

I like Rose's game. I think when JET and Chuck say Rose is the best player in the league they're factoring in his impact he's had on the Bulls. But no I can't say he's the best player or top 5. He's getting there though. He's still very young into his career like Westbrook is.

Bosh, Rose, Durant, Westbrook, Amare.

Rose is overrated because the media make him out to be the 2nd coming of MJ, since he is the man in Chicago. Very good player. Superstar, in fact, but not as good as the hype.

Bosh empty points in Tor and scores in Mia because no one pays attention to him.

Durant is scoring only. And it's mostly jump shooting.

Westbrook selfish player (see last night), horrible 3 pt shooter, plays out of control.

Amare, come on, it's Amare. Anybody notice how much he disappeared when Melo (also overrated) came to NY? Because they were playing in games that meant something, so he disappears.

Last edited by PartywithDirk; 04-26-2011 at 11:56 AM.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote