View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #48
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Did you ever figure out the details of your bet? I'd say that Terry has been pretty comparable to his regular season self so far.

Playoffs: 16.4 / 1.6 / 3 / 1.2 on 47% shooting

Regular Season: 15.8 / 1.9 / 4 / 1.1 on 45% shooting
KG was supposed to come up with the parameters but I don't think he ever did. If it's extreme enough in either direction, we won't have any issue, but if the playoff numbers are just slightly below the reg-season numbers come the end of our playoff run, I'd imagine there will be some debate about who won.

Either way, so far I'm happy with his performance. The numbers are a bit skewed by the one ridiculous shooting game, but overall I think he's been very much a net positive this series. And this is a tough matchup for him, I think.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls