View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Just a little more about the KD/RW overrated debate....

If anyone watched any of round 1 I find it hard to think you wouldn't agree that Westbrook is overrated. Plus, it appears, he's got such a huge effing chip on his shoulder that he's not the #1 guy, that he tries to force things even more.

Now, KD on the other hand, excellent series. And if you note, I said he was a very good player...but he needs to continue to take over games late (like he did tonight) and develop more of his game before I'd put him with Bryant/James/Paul/Wade.

By the way, since it was mentioned that I was crazy for saying they were overrated because they were destroying the Thugs......

Denver shoots 72% from the line since the Melo trade.

Game 1 -- Thunder wins by 4 -- Thugs go 21-33 from the line (63%)
Game 3 -- Thunder wins by 3 -- Thugs go 30-45 from the line (67%)

This series was much, much, much closer than the 4-1 outcome portrays. And, in all reality, we could easily be looking at the Thugs advancing 4-1, just as easily as we are the Thunder advancing.

The Thugs are a collection of above average COLLEGE basketball players. Beating them by the skin of your teeth doesn't define greatness to me.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote