View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
if it looks like I'm panting while I type, it's because I am... I just sprinted through the players' tunnel at the Rose Garden and am hiding in a utility closet to post.

I was whacking off in the men's bathroom after the game to pics of Brian Cardinal setting a pick on Patty Mills when all of a sudden the my stall door was kicked in and there stood Bob Ortegal wearing nothing but high dark business socks and a button down with a tie...

he proceeded to yell at me that I was "doing it wrong" and then demonstrated how it's properly done while yelling "I can do that".... I managed to snap a picture before I ran away:

Now that's what I call a report from a man on the scene!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote