View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I hope everyone can take a second to think and realize how important and significant the death of Osama Bin Laden is. This is f*cking HUGE. One can say without hyperbole that this dramatically effects the political climate of the entire world. This completely changes the terms US-foreign relations regarding the "War On Terror." Events that have this kind of far-reaching and long-term political ramifications only happen once or twice per generation. This is the beginning of the end of an era. This is earth-shattering. I just hope everyone appreciates this moment in history for what it is.
Right. Reminds me of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote