View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #30
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Somber and bittersweet. The cost, the lives, the soldiers, the civilians...the pure senselessness of the past decade.

Pleased with the news, justice is done. However, somber and sad as I reflect on the past decade.

Major praise to President Obama, President Bush and all those who have served and continues to serve. This is NOT a moment to be political, but rather a moment to unite as Americans.

Although a substantial victory in the fight on terror, there is still much much much more to do. Freedom must be defended and thanks to the countless Men and Women of our Armed Forces, she indeed will be defended to her utmost.

Tonight, I am pleased to hear that one of our enemies is gone, but again, I am reminded of the cost and I am saddened and I grieve the price that has been paid as a result of our enemies.

Last edited by 92bDad; 05-02-2011 at 12:26 AM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote