View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #46
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

My 2 cents:

This whole thing about finding Bin Laden in a mansion, not a cave, just pisses me off. The Pakistani government knew where Bin Laden was but did not cooperate with US. There is no way that a heavily fortified mcmansion, located just outside of the country's capital, about 8 times bigger than the surrounding residences, not raise any kind of suspicion at all. The decision of not notifying Pakistan prior to the raid was definitely the right call. If I was Obama, I wouldn't even bother telling the PM of Pakistan that Bin Laden had been killed immediately after. I would just let them hear about it like the rest of the world did.

With that said, I remember 9/11/01 like it was yesterday. I will surely remember 5/1/11, the day it was announced that Bin Laden has finally been casted into the chasm of hell. I don't have closure just yet, though. Closure for me will come when I see pictures of this sob's body with a bullet hole in his head.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote