View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #55
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I agree. I'm sure they don't want to be a target for Al Qaeda any more than we do. Probably was part of a deal - "we know where he is, but um, don't tell anyone we told you"
I think US Government actions will give us a pretty good clue over the next couple of weeks as well.

Barely a week ago it was revealed that the USG regarded the ISI as a terrorist organization... link

Now we've caught OBL staying in a swank mansion in their back yard.

So if the official story is true, would it not be a little prudent for the USG to stop giving Pakistan money to help us fight the war on terror?