View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 10:09 AM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone that thinks that cuban and nellie are going to be doing anything other than saying all the right things to finley right now since he's a free agent is a dumbass. if you fit into that category, so be it.
of course they're going to say everything to make sure that finley is coming back to dallas.

Answer this, what owner and gm wouldn't do the same thing if they were in that situation? They aren't idiots. they're going to say almost anything and everything that michael finley wants to hear to guarantee that he comes back to dallas.

Do you actually think that cuban wanted finley to opt out and become a free agent after the season? Why would he? No reason at all. He would have rather finley played with his current contract and negotiated from there, signing an extension that would make him very rich.

and guess what, i've said probably 30-40 times in the past 3-4 weeks that I hope finley does resign, the mavericks need him. If you are too stupid to understand that, then there's no help for you. Yes, i called you a dumbass and stupid, but it's fitting. No apologies.

and your point about fisher saying it, so it must be true. I'm sorry, but I value norm hitzges' opinion over fisher's any day. Norm agrees with what I said about dirk being the #1 guy. does that make me right? No. Dirk's play next year will make me right about that.

You know what, i hope finley does have a good year next year, because this isn't about Michael Finley. This is about you refusing to read what anyone else says. This is about you getting upset and pissing yourself when anyone says anything aremotely negative about finley. You read over everything positive that people say just to bitch about someone saying that dirk will be the all-star next year. and don't give me shit about making personal comments towards you because that's all that you've been doing. So shut the hell up unless you have something worth being said. If you want to make a point against me, don't ignore the 30-40 times i've said I want finley back to make a point against me about not wanting finley here. Unless you have trouble reading, then you must be simply ignoring what people write so that you can bitch and moan.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote