View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 01:51 PM   #36
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, dirk hit 50% of his shots in crunch time last year. that is definitely showing leadership, hitting key shots in the clutch.

My only problem is his failure to read what I post and then blast me because of his failure to read what i've said. Time upon time, i've said that I want finley back and that the mavs need him, yet dumbass continues to his crap saying that I don't want finley here. it's just old. Dirk will prove next year that he's the best player on the team, but until then, there's no reason to argue about it. However, you do not need to be putting words into my mouth.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote