View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

If you had told me in January that we could be able compete with the Lakers in the playoffs and beat them twice on the road without Caron and Roddy, I wouldn't have believed it then. That said, I still watched every game and hoped for the best. Things have obviously changed in the last couple of weeks and this week in particular, which is great to see.

Now I'm starting to reach a point where I don't care whether or not my belief in the Mavs is justified or objectively reasonable. I simply like to believe, barring any further injuries, that this team could get something special done this year. Whether "something special" means beating the Lakers and advancing to the conference finals or making it all the way to the NBA finals and being successful there, remains to be seen.

To an extent, we've already exceeded most people's expectations.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote