View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #80
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH-17 View Post
Ban me for what?

Showing some nads because my team has finally gotten their killer swagger back?

I'm not going to walk on egg shells. Let the whole NBA world know that the mavs got their magic back.

Confidence back in big D? Oh VUH?

I told you once exactly why I would ban you, basically because you are so annoyingly over the top when we aren't even out of the 2nd round yet.

You're not showing "some nads", You're showing your ass. As many people have said theres a difference between confidence and cocky and then there's you, just purposely being annoying because you're oblivious to the way basketball works especially around here. Which should only mean that you are about 14yrs old.

Are you 14?

What do you mean, "they got their Killer Swagger back"? Does that mean they are totally awesome because the cool kids at your school are sporting their jerseys again?

And what are you doing to "Let the whole NBA world know the Mavs got their Magic back"?? Are you going on Good Day America to announce this, or just be over the top in a forum of Mavs fans who generally have a good grasp already of whats going on?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote