View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #46
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Norm was emphatically arguing last segment that Artest being out is bad for the Mavs. Emphatically.

I tried to call in but no one answered the phone. I was yelling at my radio during the entire segment.

I mean, honestly, look at the match ups. This means Stevenson can guard Brown/Barnes, Marion can guard Kobe and Kidd can rest by keeping an eye on Fisher. Also, if Kobe wants to guard Kidd (which was a big factor in the last game), Marion is going to have a big size advantage over whoever is guarding him. That will mean more post options and probably more rebounding. Or Kobe will have to stick with Marion, meaning Kidd will have a MUCH easier time running the offense and Marion will still have a size advantage in the rebounding department.

This also makes it much easier to hide Terry and Barea. Kobe at SF completely negates a big match up problem for us.

This is a very important break for the Mavs. There is absolutely no case to be made for it being good for the Lakers. None.
Well this is just the starters, I'm sure just like Stevenson, it can be a 5 minute thing to start both halves, this is more or less their elimination game. PJax thinks this is their best lineup without Artest, we'll see, he always has the Odom card in his back pocket. That's the scary lineup with Odom running the point from the 3 spot.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote