View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #66
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I went out to the bars with some friends last night and there were 2 Laker fans there.

One of them was one of those Laker fans who watches 4 games all regular season and then just assumes the Lakers will win it all, like always. He just talked the whole time about all the things the Lakers were doing wrong and if they turn it on the Mavs have no chance. Dumbest thing he said all night was "I used to think Dirk was a good guy until I saw him this series, but he's dirty... elbowing people in their face and whining to the refs. I'm pretty disappointed, I thought he wasn't a douchebag like the rest of them, but I can't stand him anymore." Umm, really?

And the other Laker fan was like "I dunno, he's pretty soft. What 7 footer doesn't bang in the middle"

I replied with, "One that's about to knock Kobe's bitch ass out of the playoffs."

Go mavs.
Way to step up!!
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote