View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacker_Despiser View Post
Pretty much this. I grew up a die-hard Jordan fan and have thus always despised the Lakers--even after Jordan's retirement. Most Laker fans you encounter here in Southern California are myopic Kobe worshipers who know nothing fundamentally regarding the sport, let alone the talent--or lack thereof--that other teams possess.

Nevertheless, though I am not a Mavs fan, I want to extend a genuine 'thank you' to your team's organization for pulverizing the Lakers. Hopefully now, those hideous Laker flags found on a myriad of cars' windows around here will be removed too.
So you're saying that they're kinda what you'd expect out of LA? Perhaps the same as your typical Yankees fan that isn't from NY.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote