View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #40
Bynum4MVP

Bynum4MVP will become famous soon enoughBynum4MVP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, because you've been posting pretty good stuff for the most part and have been comporting yourself with class around here, but this is just wrong. TC has NOT had a monster series. He's been pretty average. His defense on Bynum has improved as the series has progressed, yes. Jet has had the best series next to Dirk. Kidd and Jet have both been GOOD on defense, while Kidd has been committing unforced turnovers and missed wide-open 3's. Dirk is playing damn good defense on Pau and is an underrated defender at this point.
By monster, I meant that TC has been holding his own. He's not had success in stopping Bynum but he's been able to stay on the court and stop the other Lakers.

If it was Haywood instead of TC, I think it would be the Lakers up 3-0 or 2-1.

Quote:
JJB&Peja's "hero minutes" were all made possible by the attention Dirk draws. JJB was making layups and Peja was hitting wide-open 3's. It's what they're both best at. Not some miracle fluke.
I agree, no flukes or miracles...it's the timeliness that made them hero's.

Quote:
And as you must know, from watching the Lakers recent playoff runs, you need role players to step up if you wanna advance. Ariza, Fischer against Orlando? Artest hitting crazy ass shots last season? Really, if you're going to post here don't make excuses and bring your "A" game. Seems you too are suffering from "Laker's Entitlement Syndrome". Must be something to do with the smoggy air out there.
I think you misconstrued me as saying the wins were flukes. They weren't flukes, the Mavs played great and won their games.

I'm not sure which part is the "Entitlement syndrome".

Is it "entitled" to think the Lakers won't get swept?

Do you also believe the Mavs will sweep the Lakers?

Last edited by Bynum4MVP; 05-07-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Bynum4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote