View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #43
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynum4MVP View Post
By monster, I meant that TC has been holding his own. He's not had success in stopping Bynum but he's been able to stay on the court and stop the other Lakers.

If it was Haywood instead of TC, I think it would be the Lakers up 3-0 or 2-1.

I agree, no flukes or miracles...it's the timeliness that made them hero's.

I think you misconstrued me as saying the wins were flukes. They weren't flukes, the Mavs played great and won their games.

I'm not sure which part is the "Entitlement syndrome". Is it "entitled" to think the Lakers won't get swept?

Do you also believe the Mavs will sweep the Lakers?
Naw man. You have every right to believe the lakers will still win the next game or even the series. Absolutely. I'm just saying you shouldnt allow whatever disappointment you have in your team's performance color your perceptions of what's happening on the court. BOTH teams could be playing better, IMHO. Mavs have been better in the 4th and deserve to be up 3-0.

And yes w/out TC it's a totally different series right now. Remember though we're actually missing Caron Butler&Roddy essentially missed the regular season.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote