View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #32
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

1) Normally, I would not like the rest, especially when you're hot and on a 6 game winning streak...but given the age of this team and key people (Kidd)...rest will no doubt be a help, and given that he's the Field General that directs nearly everything on the floor...the Rest is freakin AWESOME!!!

2) Who do I want to see them play...at this point, it doesn't matter...either team is going to be a huge challenge, after all it is the Western Conference Finals. Now the thing that concerns me is that you don't appear to have "Trust" issues with either the Thunder or the Grizz. At least I haven't heard any off the court rumors about a players wife getting a teammates fiance to break off the engagement...

The Mavs did great and what they had to do...but there is no doubt, this Lakers team was not playing on all cylinders and the Mavs must stay focused without getting over confident.

This will be a challenging week, as a fan...time to focus on Work and catch up on some things that I'm dragging on as a result of Mavs watching insanity :-)

We are 7-9 days aware from WCF...while Kobe and company start day one of WTF ;-)
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote