View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan2thedeath View Post
I think you are reading a tone into my question that isn't there. I hate the cHeat with a passion and would love nothing more than to see us or somebody else take them down. But from what I can tell, they'd be tough to beat. I'm just asking for opinions on how to beat them. They definitely look to be playing better team basketball than they were when we saw them in the regular season. And I'm also not convinced that the refs would call a fair game if we were to match up with them. Surely Stern wouldn't screw us twice would he?
No offense, but I think it would be hard to read something into your post that isn't already there. To even suggest the concept of "inevitability" brings with it a lot of (unsound) implications.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote