View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #35
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be honest. The Heat worry me a lot. I wouldn't expect the Mavs to beat them in a seven game series. I know they have basically nobody outside for their big 3, but I could easily see Lebron and Wade averaging 70+ in the finals. I think everyone here is smart enough to know what to expect from the officiating. Should they make it to the finals, watch for their FT totals to skyrocket. Also bear in mind that the rotations that worked so well for the Mavs against the Lakers wouldn't work against the Heat. The Mavs wouldn't be able to get away with playing Terry and Barea together for long stretches because one of them would have to guard Wade. I also wouldn't expect Peja to be of much use against the Heat because would have to guard Lebron.

I'm rooting hard for the Bulls to get to the Finals because I think the Mavs, should they win their next series, would have a much better shot against the Bulls than the Heat.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote