View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #1659
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But Nowitzki and his teammates did indeed experience it on Sunday at American Airlines Center, when they walloped the two-time defending champion Lakers by 36 points.
“The place in Game 3 and Game 4 was as crazy as I’ve heard it,” Nowitzki said. “Then at the end, the fans singing the ‘Goodbye’ song. I mean, I had goose bumps.
“That was another special moment I probably will never forget. There will be so many special moments once I retire. That will definitely be one I’ll remember, but ultimately it was great beating the Lakers, but if we lose in the next round, it will mean not as much.”
Sometimes fans (well I do anyway) forget that they effect the players, that they are human just like them. Nice to hear that the dirkster felt the love..

I know one thing..I'll be there when he hangs 'em up, it had damn well better be here.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 05-12-2011 at 10:01 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote