View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 04:13 PM   #46
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I am here with you Brian. I have been on this site since last year and I have dealt with D77 even on Mavtalk. But I don't understand how can you let a guy like D77 drive you off of the board? Sure he has shown frustration on the Game Thread. But in your rules it says that you are to be banned for a week correct? If thats true than shouldn't he be unbanned? The time I have experienced with D77 I see someone who is a huge Dirk fan. How do you bann a guy like that? A Dirk fan? I'm not disagreeing with your decision but if he has gone through all this trouble to get back on this site why not give him a chance? Other than cursing I have not seen him do anything to be banned. I have never seen a post were he says "Trade Fin". Never have I seen him say "Griff should be fired". Though I have seen him say Nellie is a fat pig lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote