View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Rhylan's first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Hey fellas --

I have two tickets to Game 4. All that was left this morning at 10:00 were single tickets! Unbelievable. So I got two, $26 and $35 face value.

Sec 239, Row J, Seat 13
Sec 224, Row Q, Seat 13

What I want is a pair of tickets that are together. If somebody ends up with a pair that they're unhappy with, and would like a better view of the court, I'll trade you straight up. My two tickets are upper level courtside, the one in 224 is actually just on the corner. I've just had it with paying scalpers and eBay and all that other BS... if somebody wants to upgrade their seats for free and sit across the arena from their buddy, let me know, I'll trade you straight up.. just send me an email at rhylan@htcomp.net.

Thanks,
Rhylan
BBL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Hey, rob, can you PM me that password?
Password was for some fantasy league.

Dalm, discussing the Jamison trade, I think. It came after Walker, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
This trade only makes sense if the next trade is with Portland for Rasheed Wallace, or Dale Davis, and filler.
Murph:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
hey, what's up?
just found this website, i can see you're also discussing the mavs using juwan too much.
well, glad i could find this site,
the way it sounds, their's definitely alot of hot opinions, i'm looking forward to that.

yes, everyone that says howard is the focus in the offense too much at times is right. he should be their fourth option. almost never their first. When the mavs concentrate on getting him the ball, the offense usually stagnates and takes the mavs out of what they do best

And while this one isn't really that old, it cracks me up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Ill tell you about kneejerking. The second I realized that they called that offensive foul on Devin Harris, while the Mavericks were still up by 1, I turned the TV off and said "that's it they lost."

And I was right.

God they can't defend that pick and roll. The pick and roll dominated the whole game.

Aweful.

Suns in 5?

Start panicking

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-18-2011 at 08:26 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote