View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 11:16 PM   #50
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually a very forgiving board. When RCF got banned the first time he was the most hated person in the history of d-m.com. I decided to join the board under an alias that was similar to RCF's AND I used the same American Flag icon. I made sure that no other poster on the board knew what was going on and the only mod who knew was dj. I was trying an experiment to see whether talking strictly basketball could >restore< the reputation of the worst poster EVER.

It worked. Everyone seemed to think that RCF had straightened up his act and I got along with everyone (even the people who hated RCF). After a couple of weeks I got bored with the experiment and had dj lock the account. But the results were clear - the posters here treat the trolls like trolls and the solid posters like everyone else. If uberdirk was interested in changing then he would never get banned again.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote