View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #95
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
True points. But to my bigger argument, I'm not sure you give Carlisle enough credit for managing the *entire* game. Yeah, you can take any one specific stretch and find problems. But Carlisle seems to have an uncanny knack for managing the entire 48. It's like he's got a bit of horse jockey in him. The jockeys can't just let the horse run all-out from the get-go. They have to save something and let it go at the right time.
You're right, I am pointing out a particular section. For me, I put more emphasis on it because it's what I perceived as poor coaching in the clutch...which is the pivotal moment.

But he did bring Marion back...finally, and overall, he's been quite good in the playoffs. I'm certainly a nit-picker (until we win that ring )
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote