View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #104
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
You're right, I am pointing out a particular section. For me, I put more emphasis on it because it's what I perceived as poor coaching in the clutch...which is the pivotal moment.

But he did bring Marion back...finally, and overall, he's been quite good in the playoffs. I'm certainly a nit-picker (until we win that ring )
As far as what is "the clutch"...I think that probably Carlisle has a little more patience than the typical GDT poster. By that I mean...nine minutes to go in the fourth, in a six to eight point game, is probably not do-or-die time.

It actually crossed my mind a little bit if Carlisle wasn't testing that lineup out with thoughts of the next series in mind.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote