View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #110
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Marion played 40 minutes tonight. He played out of rotation when we went without a center. It was excruciating watching that small lineup, no doubt, but I have to think Carlisle was trying to get Marion some sort of rest. He's not used to playing those kinds of minutes at all, and don't forget about him asking out early in game 3. He's expending so much energy on both ends of the court, I think I understand the context of that situation. I was screaming about it at the time, but looking back on it and looking at the rotations, I think it was necessary.
Ugh, makes me really hope Chicago can win another game or two and give our boys some rest.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote