View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #294
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

-l loved the early taking-care-of-business exit by Dirk. That was an all-time classic now-is-not-the-time-to-celebrate statement. Contrast that with Heat's premature emotional ejaculation ater the Boston series and even after their win in game 4;

-the extent to which Dallas has outplayed their opposition in the latter part of the 4th quarter has reached epic proportions. Someone, maybe me, needs to recap the 4th q domination beginning with game one v. Portland;

-re small ball -- not a big fan of that move. I don't think you want turn the game into a track meet and an open lane to the rim against OKC. The 8-0 run to go ahead began when Chandler returned, perhaps not altogether coincidentally;

-Peja sucked and that was kinda disappointing. We were leading 66-63 when Peja missed a wide-open three. That was right after the stupid Westbrook T and the building was ready to explode. Instead of kicking OKC hard in the crotch, KD comes down and nails a 3....unfortunate turn of events;

-I wouldn't want to see Doris Burk nekkid if she was in a three way with the girl in that t-mobile gif and polevault girl (before she got fat);

-If only to draw the ire of jthig, lhd and underdog.....jesus h christ kidd's unwillingness to take virtually uncontested 8 footers drives me crazy. I swear there were at least two times when Kidd was not guarded, no further than 10' from the rim, and the OKC's help defense backed off of him even further. In both cases he was desperately looking for somewhere to throw the ball;

-we need a coordinated plan for dealing with heat trolls. I suggest that we only respond to heat trolls with ticket schtick, dallas-mavs.com inside jokes, and references to 1990's era texas rangers (so....are you going to get something to eat or go to the range?);

-oh yeah....phew. That okc team kinda scared the piss out of me;

-best team in the nba by a million miles. bring on the emmeffing heat.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-26-2011 at 11:34 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote