View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #30
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
I was at the game but it was kind of hard to tell what was going on without seeing the broadcast side of it. And the fact that I had so much liquor in me and was still screaming every 10 seconds.

But I did see them walk off the court together following Dirk. But I just assumed they were done. I didn't know until I got home they left mid celebration.

So the Heat celebrate 2nd round conference wins and cry and celebrate getting up 3-1 and we treat the WCF champs as business as usual and hey, lets get ready for the next series.

This team continues to amaze. My favs Mavs team ever!
I have no problems with the Heat celebrating against Celtics because the BIG 2 have had some heartbreaking games against the Celts. They got the monkey off their back. The Heat have been more cohesive in the playoffs than at any point in the regular season. They are putting in off the court the work just like the Mavs. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the moment. You just don't won't to live in the moment especially when there are more games to be played.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote